$DFX integration as a payment method

Hi,

I’m contacting you on behalf of HYVE - a web3 freelancing platform. We are now adding multiple payment methods and integrating more blockchains and tokens to have a vast portfolio for companies and people who want to pay freelancers in a specific token.

I would propose integrating $DFX as a payment method. Would that interest the team?

We are live on ETH, BSC, MATIC, and FTM, and we will launch the AVAX blockchain on our platform and you can list the token on one of these, plus on one of the future blockchain integrations. We partnered with over 150 crypto companies and have integrated almost 100 tokens.

The benefits that apply to both of us are having $DFX holders use our platform and pay people for specific tasks, increasing DFX’s utility. And as well, both communities will be aware of each other and get to know more about our project. If you integrate your native token as a payment method into our freelancing platform, you will also be able to pay employees directly in $DFX. We could discuss more details on the call if you are available for an initial conversation.

Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Hello, Elena!
Thank you for reaching out and I would like to talk more on this. Would you be interested in offering the stablecoins that we offer? I think it would make a lot of sense given our protocol model. If you can jump in our telegram and reach out, that would be amazing! Thank you and have a great day!

My Username: @cotykuhn